Monday, January 14, 2008

7 months

                                                           Happy 7 months Reed!
                                                          Reed's thunderous thighs.
                                                            Thighs and Bedonkadonk!
                                                     Just hanging out in the jumper!
Reed turned 7 months on Saturday. He is still such a sweet little boy. Reed is sitting up on his own (that is until he gets bored and decides to take a break), he is eating a variety of baby food, babbling all the time, and chewing on anything he gets his hands on. The other day I swear I saw him eyeing my turkey sandwich. This boy is definitely an eater. He still wants a bottle every 3 hours (thankfully not at night) and adores baby food. Emery was never much of a bottle taker and has always been lean, especially her legs and waist. Reed on the other hand has thunder thighs and a booty to boot. We recently purchased a Johnny Jump Up for Reed to jump around in. We thought it would be good excercise. Well, right now he is treating it more like a swing.  Reed goes to the doctor tomorrow for his 6 month checkup. I know... we are at 7 months, but they had to cancel his last visit because something came up with his Dr. I will let you know his stats tomorrow. I have a feeling he is going to be on the high end of the chart and that is totally fine.
Eric and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful children. We thank God each day for having the honor of being their parents. 

No comments:

My Sweet Angels

My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007

Emery

Emery
So sweet and innocent

A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner

Emery and Mommy on the first day of school

About Me

Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed