Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Muffins!



There is really nothing to report this week and so I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of Em and Reed. Emery is a hoot that challenges us daily. She is always pressing her luck at home (but just barely) and Reed is definitely exploring his vocal range. He seems so intrigued by all of his noises. Right now he is making a race car sound with a few ba ba ba's thrown in there! All in all, things are great with us. 

1 comment:

emily said...

What a treat that you found me here in the blogosphere! I love that you have an Emery- my oldest is Hill. You have beautiful children.

Look forward to staying in touch with you!

My Sweet Angels

My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007

Emery

Emery
So sweet and innocent

A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner

Emery and Mommy on the first day of school

About Me

Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed