Monday, June 30, 2008

Reed's One Year Stats




I am the first to admit that I have been a terrible blogger lately. The summer is flying by and with my new photography business up and in full swing, it seems as if I hardly have any time of my own to enjoy taking pictures of my OWN kids!
Last week we went to the dr. for Reed's one year check-up. Everything was great aside from the one hour wait, but that is another blog post for another day. I could go on and on about waiting rooms!
Reed is 21 pounds 8 ounces (I was really expecting him to weigh more with the way that he eats!).  His height is 31 3/4 inches long. He was in the 90th percentile in height and the 50th in weight. 
Reed walks like a champ in his walker going backwards, forwards and side to side but hasn't mastered it on his own quite yet. I am sure that will be soon enough! He talks up a storm and can say mama, dada, hi, uh-oh, uh-uh (no), and imitates most sounds we say. He is so happy and well adjusted but he definitely let's Emery know he means business when he wants something that she has to play with. We recently went to the lake and when I get a chance I will post some pictures.

No comments:

My Sweet Angels

My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007

Emery

Emery
So sweet and innocent

A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner

Emery and Mommy on the first day of school

About Me

Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed