One of the reasons I have gotten so bad about blogging is because I feel as if my time is consumed by being a mommy ofcourse, photo sessions, and lots of editing. I love photography. It has always been a passion of mine, but lately it has kept me very busy and so I have been really bad about taking pictures of my OWN children. I have been dying to find this brightly painted wall that I have seen on a few local photographers blogs. Yesterday I had an ah-ha moment and am not sure what made me think to look in this one particular area, but I found it. These pictures were quick snapshots and not the best because the car was running, Emery was on the verge of a meltdown and Reed was hungry but I will go back because it is a fun spot. Keep in mind that I had just picked Emery up from school and so she was pretty wiped out and Reed had just woken up from his nap.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Em and Reed
One of the reasons I have gotten so bad about blogging is because I feel as if my time is consumed by being a mommy ofcourse, photo sessions, and lots of editing. I love photography. It has always been a passion of mine, but lately it has kept me very busy and so I have been really bad about taking pictures of my OWN children. I have been dying to find this brightly painted wall that I have seen on a few local photographers blogs. Yesterday I had an ah-ha moment and am not sure what made me think to look in this one particular area, but I found it. These pictures were quick snapshots and not the best because the car was running, Emery was on the verge of a meltdown and Reed was hungry but I will go back because it is a fun spot. Keep in mind that I had just picked Emery up from school and so she was pretty wiped out and Reed had just woken up from his nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007
Emery
So sweet and innocent
A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner
Emery and Mommy on the first day of school
About Me
- Paige Horras
- Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment