Emery had a great birthday! Her birthday party was at the Jump Zone and she had such a ball celebrating with her buddies. They were so busy that day that I didn't get many shots. Since the weather has been so nice lately I am hoping to get more pictures of my two. Here are a few to get me started!.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Emery and Reed
Emery had a great birthday! Her birthday party was at the Jump Zone and she had such a ball celebrating with her buddies. They were so busy that day that I didn't get many shots. Since the weather has been so nice lately I am hoping to get more pictures of my two. Here are a few to get me started!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007
Emery
So sweet and innocent
A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner
Emery and Mommy on the first day of school
About Me
- Paige Horras
- Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed
1 comment:
Those are GREAT pics Paige!!! Love Emery's hat!! What a cute 4 year old!!!
Post a Comment