Boy oh boy is Reed keeping us busy lately. I don't know if it is a boy thing or not but he is in to everything and is much more of a scoundrel than Emery ever was and I mean that in a fun loving way. Here are some of the things he is doing lately.
1. Reed loves to dance. It doesn't matter what the song is he stops what he is doing to shake his booty or wiggle his shoulders.
2. He is an extremely picky eater- I don't know what we did to be cursed with not one but two finicky eaters. He loves potatoes, pasta, and fruit but will rarely touch meat or veggies. In fact he throws them on the ground and says Uh Oh!
3. Reed loves to throw things in the potty and we have had to have US Rooter come out twice. The thing is I have only caught him doing this once and so who knows what has disappeared down the toilet.
4. He loves to play with Emery. He gets so upset when we drop her off at school and so excited when we pick her up. It is really cute.
5. He is a very vocal. He loves to jibber jabber and has a language of his own. He can say several words too- dada, mama, cookie, cracker, uh oh, thank you, here you go, bye, go, hi...
6. I think Reed's favorite thing to say is Uh-oh. He usually says this after he has thrown something down, turned off the tv, unplugged a cord, thrown a roll of toilet paper in the toilet, pulled a dry towel into the full bath, dumped out an entire bag of Craisins, etc... I thought "Uh-oh" was said when you did something by mistake! It is so hard to get upset with him because he does this all with an innocent smile. Stinker!
7. He loves his sleep! He goes to bed so easy and for that I am so thankful. When he wakes he will play in his bed happily until you go to get him.
8. He still loves his milk and prefers it out of his baba- I know I am so bad for letting him still have a bottle but he sucks it down and since we are lacking in other nutrients (see #2) I hate to cut it out. It is one of my New Years resolutions!
9. He would rather play with real things than toys although if Emery has a toy he wants it too!
10. He loves playing this game where you will look at him and he will give you this surprised look on his face and then crack up!
1 comment:
Sweet boy! Love what he is up to, so funny and so cute!
Post a Comment