What can I say about our daughter. She has got a little bit of her daddy and her mommy in her. She is a total creature of habit. She is outgoing and personable however when she is in a new environment, she becomes very shy and a bit clingy. The first day of school was rough on me because she cried and didn't want me to go. Now she seems genuinely happy when I drop her off and really seems to love it. I recently enrolled her in a dance class that meets once a month. It will be entertaining to see what kind of dance moves a 3 year old can learn. Emery loves her baby brother, but tends to want all of his baby things (toys, blankies, and even clothes).You should see her trying to squeeze into a 3-6 month onesie. It looked as if she was wearing a cape! Emery is a bit obsessed with Dora and we are trying to branch out a little bit. I am hoping that now that Emery will be 3 tomorrow, we can tackle the potty training once and for all. I feel like the world's worst mom because we are still working on this, but Emery would rather hold her pee/poop all day than pee in the potty! Ughhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007
Emery
So sweet and innocent
A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner
Emery and Mommy on the first day of school
About Me
- Paige Horras
- Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment