Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reed

This picture makes me laugh because it looks like Reed is wearing a wife beater with little fishes on it!

Reed was born June 12th weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces. The nurses swore I was having a huge baby because the heartbeat was really high. Luckily that was not the case. Everyone told me that your second delivery is a snap. Well, that was so true for me. When it was time, all it took was about two pushes and there he was. Reed was born with the cord wrapped around his neck and it was terrifying to see that. We however had a wonderful dr. and great team of nurses and within no time he was crying and breathing on his own. I had a deja vu moment when I first saw Reed because he looks so much like his big sister. He still does to me. It is funny when people say he looks like me or Eric because all I see in both of my children is their own unique little selves. They do look a lot alike though. Reed is such a gem and I just hope that as he gets older, he continues to stay as sweet as he is now. We are truely blessed to have such wonderful children and as much as I marveled at the miracle of being pregant, I would have to say we are happy with our foursome.

No comments:

My Sweet Angels

My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007

Emery

Emery
So sweet and innocent

A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner

Emery and Mommy on the first day of school

About Me

Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed