Thursday, November 22, 2007

Christmas Here We Come!

My Tree
Front Door Wreath, which I made!
One of our possible pics for the Christmas card.
Emery
Reed
First off let me say, I love everything about Christmas and I really love to decorate the house for the holiday season. It has been a tradition for the last several years for my parents to come in town for Thanksgiving and for my mom to help me set up the tree and all of the holiday trimmings. I LOVE IT!!! I do however get a sense of anxiety when all of this is going on because of the inevitable clutter that comes along with bringing down all of the boxes out of the attic, but when we are finished I just can't help but smile and know that I can enjoy the beautiful decorations for a good month! Emery is really into Christmas this year and has already highlighted an entire catalog in hopes that Santa might bring her a few of these goodies. This is her first year to really get into Christmas. Reed has no idea what is about to unfold and would probably be just as happy if we were to hand him a dishcloth to chew on! Gotta love that man!


So, here are some pictures of some of our holiday decor. More is yet to come... maybe. Oh, and by the way, I had Thanksgiving at our house this year and it was delicious and just perfect. And... I think I may have actually found a picture of the kids I can use for a Christmas card...yea! Cheers and much merriement to the holiday season!

1 comment:

Leigh Edgar said...

such cute little ones. glad you have been reading my blog and that you sent me yours. oh, and theiPod speakers are a must...I love them....use them ALL the time and take them everywhere.

My Sweet Angels

My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007

Emery

Emery
So sweet and innocent

A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner

Emery and Mommy on the first day of school

About Me

Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed