The candy, the costumes, the fun OH MY!! It looks like we survived another Halloween. As an adult without children, this used to be one of my least favorite holidays if you want to call it that and I am not sure why, but now that I have kids, Halloween has a whole new meaning. It was so fun to see Emery get so excited about her various costumes this year. And yes, I said costumes... we had several to choose from thanks to Emery's "Cici". Luckily, we got to proudly wear 3 of them to 3 different events (trunk or treat at a friend's church, school, and ofcourse Halloween night). Reed had a spider costume which was precious on him but a little big and so I just took some pictures rather than make him wear it all night. I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween as much as we did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007
Emery
So sweet and innocent
A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner
Emery and Mommy on the first day of school
About Me
- Paige Horras
- Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment