Reed turned 6 months old last week. I can't believe how quickly the time the time has flown. Before Reed was born, I remember wondering if I would be able to love anyone as much as I love Emery, but boy do I ever! I feel doubly blessed ! Reed is such a happy baby and is really laid back that is unless he is hungry and trust me he lets you know it! Right now we are working on sitting up! He can do it for a little bit by himself but hopefully in the next couple of weeks will have it mastered (hopefully!). It amazes me how flexible babies are. Reed loves to play with his feet and stick them in his mouth. Actually he loves to put anything in his mouth. I might have to be more careful with this one! I hope that the next 6 months are as great as the first 6 have been! Happy half year Reedster!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007
Emery
So sweet and innocent
A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner
Emery and Mommy on the first day of school
About Me
- Paige Horras
- Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed
1 comment:
I can't believe that half a year has already passed by. Happy 6 months Reed!
Post a Comment