As I stated in a previous post, I love to decorate for the holidays. One could even say it is a bit of an obsession. I am always looking for ways to tweak what I have already done. Today I decided my tree looked good, but needed a bit more pizzaz. So, I added some more ribbon and a few ornaments and it did a world of good. I am sure that it won't be long before I am bored with something else, but for the sake of my wallet I hope not!
On a side note, I have to say how much fun it is to see Emery so excited about Christmas this year. Everytime we get in the car, she demands that we listen to Christmas music. Thank goodness we have sattelite radio. It has really gotten me into the spirit of things, but I am sure come Dec. 25th, I will be ready for a new genre of music. I can't wait to take her to look at Christmas lights- a tradition that I always loved growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment