Emery and Reed's Cici (my mom) is in town this weekend so that Eric and I may enjoy a weekend in Hot Springs. A much needed getaway might I add! I don't know if it has been all of this rain we have had or what, but I am ready for a nice weekend away. We are always so grateful to have both sets of our parents help out with our kids and are so lucky to have them in our lives! Gigi, Cici and Papa are all such blessings!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Our Cici
Emery and Reed's Cici (my mom) is in town this weekend so that Eric and I may enjoy a weekend in Hot Springs. A much needed getaway might I add! I don't know if it has been all of this rain we have had or what, but I am ready for a nice weekend away. We are always so grateful to have both sets of our parents help out with our kids and are so lucky to have them in our lives! Gigi, Cici and Papa are all such blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007
Emery
So sweet and innocent
A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner
Emery and Mommy on the first day of school
About Me
- Paige Horras
- Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment