Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crazy Week


Once again, I apologize for my blogging laziness lately but this time I swear I have an excuse!!!

It all started last Tuesday when it rained really hard and the wind was whipping. I was working on my computer, Emery was playing in my room and Reed was sleeping peacefully in his room. I just happened to glance out the window to the backyard and saw the trees bending from the wind. Soon after, I heard a huge crashing sound and the house shook. My first thought was that a tree landed on the house. I immediately ran to get Reed and called Eric. He instructed me to go check it out even thought it was raining pretty hard. Sure enough a tree had crashed but thankfully not on our house but beside it. It did however do some damage to our fence and chimney which will end up costing a pretty penny. On top of that fun business, our upstairs A/C went out over the weekend when we were out of town. That has made for some very undesirable sleeping conditions! Maybe some good luck will come our way now!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Paige-a-lynn!
Yall have fun this weekend at Emery's birthday party! Post some photos of the big event so I can see everyone! Hope you are doing well.

Love ya!
Allison

My Sweet Angels

My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007

Emery

Emery
So sweet and innocent

A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner

Emery and Mommy on the first day of school

About Me

Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed