I was on the way out the door when the phone rang this morning. Normally, I would have ignored the call and just let it ring but I noticed that the caller ID had her teacher's name on it. Well, after getting a few non compliant shots of Emery in her first day of school outfit, I found out that because of the major rain from Gustav, her school had NO power! She was so disappointed to have to spend another day at home with boring old mommy! She was especially upset about the stuffed animal (beanie baby) collection that she would not get to play with. My child is obsessed with suffed animals! Ugh!!! Anyways, I am sure that her first day will be just great!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Emery's Almost First Day of School
I was on the way out the door when the phone rang this morning. Normally, I would have ignored the call and just let it ring but I noticed that the caller ID had her teacher's name on it. Well, after getting a few non compliant shots of Emery in her first day of school outfit, I found out that because of the major rain from Gustav, her school had NO power! She was so disappointed to have to spend another day at home with boring old mommy! She was especially upset about the stuffed animal (beanie baby) collection that she would not get to play with. My child is obsessed with suffed animals! Ugh!!! Anyways, I am sure that her first day will be just great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007
Emery
So sweet and innocent
A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner
Emery and Mommy on the first day of school
About Me
- Paige Horras
- Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment