Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update





Well I probably should post this after tomorrow when I take Reed for his 18 month checkup. Oh well, not a lot has been going on lately. Just trying to get and stay healthy. With this crazy weather it seems somebody is always coughing and sniffling. Today I got the kids outside since the sun was out and took some pics. I used to be the nutty mom that took pictures of every little thing and I loved it and now I am doing good to take pictures once a month. My new years resolution is to get better about that.

2 comments:

Just Beth said...

Paige, they are precious! thanks for letting me know about your blog!

Rinny said...

The kids are gorgeous, Paige. I love checking out their pictures their very talented mom took!

My Sweet Angels

My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007

Emery

Emery
So sweet and innocent

A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner

Emery and Mommy on the first day of school

About Me

Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed