Friday, February 13, 2009

Reed's First Real Haircut






Reed has had several trims but never an official going to the salon haircut or in our case Pig Tails and Crew Cuts. Eric and I both love Reed's thick hair and didn't want to chop it off and I think they did a great job. Reed was not so sure of the experience and had a few minor meltdowns but all in all he did great and the end result is really cute!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh Paige!! He looks adorable! I love it. If CB's hair keeps growing like a weed we'll be in the barber chair soon too! Love ya!

Scott and Courtney Burlison said...

I'm not sure if your children could be any cuter!

My Sweet Angels

My Sweet Angels
Emery and Reed-July 2007

Emery

Emery
So sweet and innocent

A Night Out- Pam's Rehearsal Dinner

Emery and Mommy on the first day of school

About Me

Wife of Eric and proud mommy of Emery and Reed